Senior Girls - Game Rules
- Games will consist of four (8) minute quarters, running time, unless there is a delay in the game or injury, whereas the clock should stop. The clock will also stop for foul shots.
- At the 4 minute mark of every quarter, ALL players on the bench must enter the game and play the remaining 4 minutes of that quarter. ALL kids MUST play at least ONE-HALF of EVERY QUARTER. Coaches should try to distribute the playing time equally among all his players. You cannot substitute players in the first (4) minutes of a quarter and you cannot substitute for a person in the second half of a quarter unless the player being substituted for played the first (4) minutes of that quarter.
- ALL players must sit out at least one (4) minute period EACH HALF (unless there are only 5/6 players).
- The offense has 8 seconds to advance the ball past half court. The defense can pick up at half court. In the last minute of the game, the defense can press full court.
- Each team will have (3) timeouts per game. (1) timeout per overtime (in the Playoffs).
- No overtimes in the regular season. A tie is a tie. Playoffs will have (2) minute overtimes.
- There will be a post-season Tournament, details to be finalized at the end of the season.
- Lane violation – 3 seconds in the Seniors.
- Seven (7) team fouls in a half will result in a bonus, 1 & 1.
- Ten (10) team fouls will begin the double bonus, resulting in 2 foul shots.
- Three (3) points will be allowed for 3-point shots at Lenape in the Seniors division only
- If your opponent has only 5 players and therefore everyone plays the entire game, then the other team does not have to sit every player for 4 minutes as long as every player plays at least half of every quarter (cannot do this if you have 10 players).
- If a team only has (5) available players and a player commits their 5th (or greater) foul, then the opponent shall shoot 2 technical fouls (any player on the court at that time) plus foul shots if applicable.