Mahwah Youth Basketball Player Development Series - COMING SOON
- WHO: Open to all Mahwah Youth Basketball Players grades 5 – 8, Rec and Travel
- WHAT: A weekly series of developmental clinics led by qualified trainers directed by Coach Ryan Tremblay.
- WHEN: TBD
- WHERE: Ramapo Ridge Middle School or Mahwah High School
- OBJECTIVE: We will be developing the mental qualities that are in great basketball players and all of us have. We will conduct basketball drills that will not only improve our individual skills but develop our mental toughness, positive mental attitude, discipline and enthusiasm for Mahwah Basketball. During our workouts we will be building our basketball IQ's and overall basketball mentality, so we not only understand what it takes to be a great basketball player but the type of team player that The Mahwah Basketball Program expects us to be.
- COST: $TBD, covers 6 sessions – payable by check to TMYSB at the first attended session. Registration is below.
The Player Development series is designed to supplement our rec and travel program. It is not a fundraiser and we don’t want to make money off it – we simply want to provide interested players an affordable opportunity to receive professional, regular training, and really work to improve their game. We believe that players who participate, in addition to their regular practices/games, will experience noticeable gains.
This will be a highly organized no nonsense environment. Do not sign up your child if their goal is not to give a great effort every time they show up: Before you sign your child up please talk with them and make sure they understand this.
If your child does not follow instructions or is a problem they will be asked to leave the session. After it happens 2 times depending on where we are with the sessions your money will be refunded. We are not going to put up with any nonsense.